DVM Job Description
At Happy Tails Pet Hospital, our focus is not only on the pets, but also the people. If we can help the pet owners, even in the smallest way, we are also helping our patients.
Located in Central IL, just 10 mi from Pontiac, this solo-practitioner is looking to add an associate to grow the practice. Our credentialed technicians pride themselves on being efficient and very hands-on, allowing us to focus on the best patient care and client experience. And because of our high-touch approach, our clients are very compliant with doctor recommendations. If you are looking to have fun and practice high-quality medicine in a beautiful environment, then Happy Tails is a perfect fit for you!
We are well equipped with:
- digital radiography
- digital dental radiography
- therapy laser
- full IDEXX lab
- separate surgical & dental suites
- 4 exam rooms which include a comfort suite and a cat only exam room
We would gladly add new equipment to support your unique interests!
Our mission is to improve the lives of veterinarians by providing you with comprehensive benefits:
- Generous compensation package
- Flexible 4-day schedules with rotating weekends
- No emergency or on call hours
- Career path opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- CE Allowance
- AVMA, state license and DEA registration dues
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.